Do you love spending time in the garden, but hate having to do all the work? Well, look no further! In this post, we’ll show you how to create a simple Halloween Fairy Garden using some of the most common garden plants. Not only is this project easy to do, but it’s also a great way to add a little magic to your home during the spooky season! So what are you waiting for? Start planting!
So I’m not quite ready to put out fall decor yet, but you can tell I’m ready! everything still a work in progress, and photos taken it my sunny/shady back yard!
Halloween Fairy Garden
On Pinterest, there are more and more adorable Halloween fairy gardens. Making small gardens is one of my passions. Why not create a Halloween Fairy house and include a pumpkin?
How do you begin a DIY Halloween fairy garden, then? I’ll try to guide you step-by-step through this easy Halloween craft project. BUT there’s a tiny problem! I want you to remember that there are some gaps in this project that your own originality will have to fill. Yes, indeed I am aware that you don’t consider yourself to be creative, etc. Trust me, you can handle this.
Every fairy garden should be unique. It’s similar to how every home has its own personality. Each space will have its unique character based on the colours, furnishings, and decorative accessories. And the same goes for your tiny, teeny pumpkin fairy dwelling. Your Halloween fairy garden will be truly distinctive thanks to the materials you select.
- Growing Medium
- for drainage, large rocks
- Medium-sized I used a basket from a thrift shop as a vessel.
- Check out these suggestions for fall flowers, which include seasonal blooms and plants like a mum.
- Pumpkin, small to medium
- acrylic colour. I used black, white, and yellow.
- Sharpie black marker
- decorations for a fairy garden. For instance, little chairs, wood pieces,
- ghosts from the dollar store, and trinkets. Anything you believe will make your
- Halloween fairy garden more lively.
- I used the black river stones from Dollar Tree in place of pebbles or other
- stones (optional)
- “Yard Solar light” only (optional)
- the tea lights (optional)
- Small gravel or stones or sand